? ??????????????Crop Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 718 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Live, Laugh, Love (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3102 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I've been wanting to put a play-list on here for a really long time, but I've been too busy. Stacey explained how to create a play-list in about two minutes time and I was off. I searched websites, TV shows, and iTunes to find all of my favorites.

After a few grueling (and fun) hours, I came up with over 50 songs. Instantly, I called Stacey to ask how to upload it to my blog only to find that you can create and save and change tons of different play-lists. Needless to say, I overdid this one a little bit.


Some things you should know: One, this play-list ROCKS. Two, I love music. Three, I am not depressed...I just love the laid back sound and lyrics of sad songs...and honestly we can all relate to them anyway. Four, there are a lot of songs, but look through them!!! Five, I find it easy to express myself through music.


I hope you LOVE my first 50 song-long play-list!!!! ha ha. MUSIC ROCKS!

3 comments:

StaceyOstler said...

You did it!

I was just coming to your blog to comment... congrats on getting music on your blog and then to say... now you need to post something and then BAM, you already had. Sweet! I'll have to check the music out tomorrow. Love ya

Megan Rose said...

WOOO!

theKellyfamily said...

Megs Love the music! It's soothing to listen to and I enjoy it. Thanks for sharing! Love you.