? ??????????????Crop Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 718 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Live, Laugh, Love (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3102 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Trimming Up the Roses

I recently started a weight loss challenge with a few members of my family. My sister Stacey did a good job explaining it. Her blog is theostlerfamily.blogspot.com if you want to read more about it.

To get an idea of what I want to get back to: a good before shot would be the black and white one right there to the right of this page. That was taken like 2 years ago and I was pretty slim then. You all know what I look like now.

I'm looking to lose over 30 lbs by the end of this year. I have already lost 8 lbs. I am working out constantly (now I am at least) and I have changed my diet to six small meals a day (making sure to eat breakfast!!!). It is working for me so far. YAY!

When we all reach our goals we are going to Hawaii together. I'm SO excited!

3 comments:

StaceyOstler said...

I thought about putting everyones goal pics on my blog but then didn't because I didn't get everyones permission and I thought you didn't like yours.

I feel like cutting and pasting from others blogs alot. Like when you go on the same trip with someone and they blog about it first you just feel like saying ditto to that.

Greg and Brittany said...

Sexy mama!!

Brittanie said...

love it!!!