? ??????????????Crop Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 718 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Live, Laugh, Love (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3102 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Leslie's Hair!


I want to show off Leslie's beautiful haircut and color. So I stole some pictures from her to put onto my blog. I know most of you get to see her....but just in case you don't get to see her face to face like me...and you would like to live vicariously through someone who is daring with their hair (and it turns out hot)...here is a pic!

And here is a version I played with on picnik.com:

Leslie you are SO gorgeous! LOVE the hair!

0 comments: