? ??????????????Crop Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 718 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Live, Laugh, Love (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3102 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, November 9, 2009

My 30 Day Challenge


I have been thinking lately about how I don't even like meat. I talked to Dad, who said he hasn't eaten meat in several weeks, and has been going to a class (CHIPS) that has been teaching the health benefits of vegetarianism. I've never really enjoyed meat. (I am a chips and salsa....and cheese person. I have found several types of cheese that are made out of vegetables, by the way.)


At Thanksgiving I get more excited about the mashed potatoes and the pie than the turkey.

Anyway, after talking to my dad and looking into it a little further, I found my ultimate motivation. A video. (I'd rather not share the link.) After watching the conditions and treatment of the animals I eat (not regularly, but often enough), I am committed to vegetarianism.



Here is my point: I have pledged to be a vegetarian for at least 30 days on GoVeg.com. If you would like to join me the link is below. If you don't want to join me, that's perfectly fine. I just had a wake-up call...and wanted to share my sudden realization with anyone else interested.



I love you if you eat meat or not.

Here's a few quick facts: 1) Heart disease begins when we are children...being a vegetarian reverses the process. 2) Most of the mercury consumed by humans is consumed through tuna flesh (bad for your brain and causes depression). 3) You will feel better and notice your health and weight changing if you change from eating meats, eggs, and milk (by products) to vegetables and fruit (duh). 4) In every bag of chicken there is poop. (YEAH!) 5) PETA



My mom says that you can look up a lot of these same facts on http://www.sdachip.org/

CHIPS will also help those of you who feel that vegetarianism is too difficult. It will help you find a happy and healthy medium.



You're all so AWESOME! Thanks for reading this! I love you!

Love,
Megs



Here is the link to the GoVeg.com pledge for 30 days. Check it out.


Hello!

I wanted to let you know about the Pledge to Be Veg at GoVeg.com. I'm excited to try healthy, delicious foods and help save animals from the horrible cruelty of the meat industry. Would you join me in pledging to try a vegetarian diet for 30 days? You will be sent links to delicious recipes, restaurant reviews, and product recommendations as well as the 'Top Six Tips for Making the Switch'.
To take action on this issue, click on the link below:
https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?s_oo=S_FKrKs8syZ15Nx_SipCZg..&id=2055
If the text above does not appear as a link or it wraps across multiple lines, then copy and paste it into the address area of your browser.

1 comments:

Greg and Brittany said...

Love all the cute little animal pics that you posted! Good luck with the challenge!