? ??????????????Crop Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 718 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Live, Laugh, Love (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3102 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Final Paper

Month of April To-Do List:

Theory to Practice F Wednesday April 7th 11:00 pm (Do this at Barnes after figuring out the stuff with Codi.)

Strategies Lesson/Handout Thursday April 8th

Ch 2 Presentation (read) Thursday April 8th

Action Research Presentation (April 10th Saturday)

Book Share Thursday April 13th

Extended Learning Activities 5 (portfolio) April 13th 11:00 pm

Extended Learning Activity 4 April 17th 11:00 pm

April 20th Group Center Presentation (ESL)

April 22nd Portfolio (ESL)

April 22nd Practical Experience (ESL) (10.75 hours)

April 25th Action Research 11:00 PM



HOLY PAPERS!!!!! I have ONE more to do. It's due tomorrow. I have found my 5 literacy support articles, done all the research, and completed the classroom experiments. Now I need to sit down, take some deep breaths, and bust out an A+, 10 page paper. I want to finish it by tonight. A friend of mine said she wrote hers in 3 hours. WOO! I can do this.

WISH ME LUCK!

1 comments:

Greg and Brittany said...

wow. I may be jealous of your bangs, but I'm totally not jealous of all that work you have had to do! hugs!