? ??????????????Crop Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 718 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Live, Laugh, Love (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3102 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Eyes and Hair


So, my eyelashes have always been short. I've looked longingly at girls and boys alike as they wander by and seem to be able to fly away simply by batting their eyelashes....well, NO MORE! Now I have eyelashes too! :)


I also went back to my natural hair color. Yay!


True to habit: Here is my one artistic photo. ha ha.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

So hot!!!

Michelle said...

I think your natural haircolor is so pretty!