? ??????????????Crop Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 718 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Live, Laugh, Love (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3102 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, May 2, 2011

This Post is for Heather!



Look what I found in a bush right by the stairs up to my apartment. The Mommy bird has scared me on at least 4 different occasions. This time I jumped back when she zoomed out of the bush and then I thought, "HEY! That's the same dang bird!" And THEN I thought, "Ooooo! There must be a nest." And what do you know? There it is. :)

I hope that all of the tenants walking near the nest won't spook the Mom.

3 comments:

Heather Boothe said...

WHAT?!!! I LOVE it!! So cool! watch them close for me!! ;)

Heather Boothe said...

You won't believe this! I looked out my window today and saw a bird inside the nest...upon closer inspection, it was a different bird and had already laid another egg inside! We get to be parents again! hahaha

LYNN said...

I love Spring!!!! Great picture too! Hope you get to see the baby birds before they hop out of the nest.