? ??????????????Crop Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 718 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Live, Laugh, Love (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3102 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ms. Rose's Class Birthday Party!

I HATE doing a million birthdays a year for all of my kids. I don't like the kids asking, "When do we get to sing happy birthday to so and so...." over and over and over again. On my first year of teaching I decided on a solution...


One HUGE party at the end of the year! :)
All of my kids know that they can bring in a treat to pass out to the class during the last time period of school or right before lunch on their birthday, but there are no individual parties and the Happy Birthday song is only sang once (in my classroom...a lot of them sing it in the cafeteria...ha ha).



My kids brought most of the fun food and activities for the party including this AWESOME cake! We had cake, ice cream sundaes...plus tons of topping, chips and 7-layer dip, muffins, cookies, cheetos, and very sugary drinks! I also taught them how to play some fun interactive games like murder in the dark (the hand holding one...Ooooo!) We had tons of fun and are excited that we are one year older...and wiser too! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


PS I'm dressed like that because we had a faculty vs the 6th grade volleyball game...and I brought my game face (we won by the way...).

4 comments:

Megan Rose said...

Yeah...just noticed my one student is pretending to be pregnant. ha ha ha. (And I also wanted to give the disclaimer that I actually had 31 students this year...several are gone because it was the 2nd to last day of school.)

jhainesfam said...

FUN!!!!

Kathryn M said...

That is such a great idea! Plus kids that have allergies don't have to watch everyone get cupcakes that they can't eat. At the end of the year they can bring a treat they can eat and share!

E said...

Such a good idea! The cake looks yummy :) Xx