? ??????????????Crop Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 718 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Live, Laugh, Love (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3102 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 4 Habit I Wish I Didn't Have

A few habits that I have:

Biting on my fingers...and I don't mean my nails....I mean my fingers. Yuck. I wish I didn't do that. Or I wish I looked more like this while doing it:



I also pop my knuckles. That's super fun. Even just writing about it just now makes me want to pop my knuckles. Ugh! I just stopped typing to pop my knuckles!



Those are my two biggest habits that I wish I didn't have. :(

0 comments: