? ??????????????Crop Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 718 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Live, Laugh, Love (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3102 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day One


Day 1-Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself. 1) I am 5'11'' and 3/4'' (exactly). 2) I am Norwegian. 3) I can sing. 4) I went to BYU and SUU. 5) I am a teacher. 6) I play volleyball. 7) I'm from Washington state. 8) I enjoy art. 9) I love music. 10) I have an awesome family. 11) I am LDS. 12) I am the youngest in my family. 13) I've broken my foot and had stitches once. 14) I love the seasons. 15) I feel weird if I don't have something to read.



1 comments:

Brittany said...

I love that you are doing one of these! So fun! You are beautiful and I miss you A LOT!! And where is my CD? Ok, byeee. Love you.