? ??????????????Crop Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 718 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Live, Laugh, Love (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3102 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, October 3, 2011

Projects COMPLETED!



First take a wire wreath frame and a feather boa...
Wrap the boa around the frame. It's okay to space it out a little...the feathers will hide it. Tie the two ends together.



You can add a ribbon to hang it...

I chose the plain purple ribbon look...NO bow.



My friend Britt chose a really cute sparkly orange ribbon bow.


I think they both turned out great. SO easy, FAST, and CHEAP!


I then tried to create a ball of pearls. I plan to do several at different sizes and hang them at different levels. :)






Foam ball, hot glue gun, lots of different sized pearl beads.


My next project: I want to have this done by December to put on my door. SO pretty! Take a green wreath frame and wrap white satin ribbon onto it. Then use pearl pins and beads to fill it in. I love how there are different sizes and colors. SO elegant.


4 comments:

theKellyfamily said...

Neat it's making me want to do a project also!

Liz said...

fun projects. :) and cute!

Kathryn M said...

How fun and festive! They all look great, and I may have to copy the pearl wreath, it's so pretty!

Michelle said...

I love that boa wreath!