? ??????????????Crop Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 718 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Live, Laugh, Love (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3102 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Reasons I Want to Lose Weight

1) I'll look better.
2) I'll be more attractive to others
3) I'll wear a smaller size (more comfortable)
4) I won't feel so self-conscious
5) I'll be in better health
6) I will be able to exercise without discomfort or embarrassment
7) I'll live longer
8) I'll feel better physically/energy/fit
9) I'll be happier when I look in the mirror
10) I'll be in control
11) I'll have a feeling of accomplishment
12) I'll have higher confidence
13) I'll have higher self-esteem
14) I'll be less self-critical
15) I'll be and feel more outgoing
16) I'll do more activities like swimming, pool, beach, hiking, volleyball
17) I won't hear negative comments or judgements of others
18) I will be following the word of wisdom (body is a temple)
19) I will be a healthy example to my students
20) I will be able to prove to myself and others that we can be healthy

1 comments:

Brittanie said...

Great list, and so true! You can do it! Love you!