? ??????????????Crop Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 718 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Live, Laugh, Love (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3102 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Here is my proof of highlighting my hair. I have provided multiple pics of my new hair....along with a little self-modeling session and playing around with the color on my computer. WOO! Enjoy. PS. I LOVE MY HAIR RIGHT NOW!








And now for my random model-y pics. ha ha





Sorry Kris, NO purple....but it's a change for me. AND I LOVE IT. Kiss.
PS THANKS MATY!!!!! (I don't even know if that's how you spell your name! ha ha)

7 comments:

Brittanie said...

way to branch out! enjoy it!

CollyWolly said...

looks good

janica said...

haha i love that you text everyone, but I LOVE it, you look gorgeous;)

Greg and Brittany said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! ooohhh I can't wait until I can get my highlights! Don't you just love a little change! Looks awesome!!

StaceyOstler said...

Looks great! I want to see dark hair for your next coloring experiment k.

E said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

Miranda and Tommy said...

oooooh, love it! so cute. and yeah, the text message was funny.