? ??????????????Crop Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 718 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Live, Laugh, Love (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3102 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sisterly Love

Here are some of my favorite random sister pics from this weekend that have not yet been posted. Enjoy. I am so lucky to have such loving and funny sisters.



It's an air conditioner. We had been sweating all day long...





I feel like I look like an animal. But as you can see, I must not be too scary considering Leslie's facial expression. (I did scare her into getting them done that day though...)





I love how Stacey is not quite sure was the heck I'm doing. (I don't think I knew either...other than pushing to button.)




I love you!

2 comments:

janica said...

oh my goodness you guys look A TON alike almost could pass as triplets

Greg and Brittany said...

Love all the randoms - such beautiful sisters!!