? ??????????????Crop Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 718 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Live, Laugh, Love (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3102 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Weekend

I decided to head home for the three day weekend. I got there around 10:00 just as Greg started loading up his car to leave for Idaho with Brit. We hung out and talked for a while before they left.

The next morning I woke up at the butt-crack of dawn to go on a motorcycle ride with my dad!


I wore my mom's leathers. HA!









Dan and Ky came along on Dad's other bike.



Right before we went in for a do-nut. Mmmmm.


Sunday night was spent at Grandma Rose's house playing games, but mostly laughing.



Grandma kept telling us, "I'm hot," and asking to sit on our laps. Wink.



PS If you want to laugh....give her some caffeine.



The next morning I got swindled into going hiking. If you know me....you know I HATE hiking. I went to support the effort. As I hike, my throat starts to burn and I swear it's bleeding, but I march on. Finally, I look up to see this:



My impression of Eye of the Tiger....and then trailing off with a cheer....because I couldn't remember anymore of the lyrics.




SUCCESS!!!


Then I wrestled with my mom, packed my car and drove all the way back to Utah while listening to The Host. Sa-weet. Good weekend!


In case you're wondering: The Host is 23 Hours Long!

4 comments:

Greg and Brittany said...

Looks like we missed out on a fun weekend!! Actually kinda glad I wasn't around for that little hike thing ;) Did you hear that The Host is going to be made into a movie? I better get reading it! loves!!

StaceyOstler said...

Hey will you send me pictures from the hike. I forgot you took those.

Glad you came home for a 3 day weekend. I'll let you do it again anytime you want. How about Nov 12-15 for a girl's craft weekend up at the camp zarahemla lodge. Or on Nov19-20 for our private VIP showing of New Moon! huh, huh

Brittanie said...

Looks SUPER fun!!! Time with family is always awesome!

Brianna said...

Glad to have gotten to see you and play games!! Too funny!