? ??????????????Crop Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 718 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Live, Laugh, Love (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3102 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 2, 2010

Hair CUT


This is how I started my day...



This is how I finished.






More pics to come...I need to play with different styles and I'll let you see what I come up with!

6 comments:

janica said...

oh my goodness!!! You really CUT it! So did he suggest doing it like that or that's how you wanted it? I'm still needing to call him. But if he suggested it BRAVO and if you wanted it, 2 BRAVOS:) I LOVE it, it looks super cute on you!!

StaceyOstler said...

I love it! That's the hair cut I wanted you to get the very first time. I guess it takes getting a little cut at a time to make it not seem as drastic when it's time to go short. Anyway, super cute cut.

Erin said...

I love it!

Megan Rose said...

This is the haircut Maty wanted to give me in the first place. It was his idea. It just took me a little time to get used to the length. I love it! You SHOULD call him!

Greg and Brittany said...

I wish I was closer because I am really in need of my a Maty! Love your hair! He did an awesome job and you look super sexy!

Miranda and Tommy said...

haaaa! you actually did cut it! i thought this was another one of yer wigs. but it looks SUPER cute! i love it. way to take a risk and have it turn out PERFECTLY.