? ??????????????Crop Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 718 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Live, Laugh, Love (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3102 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dog

On my way to class this morning at 7:55....I almost hit a dog. It was very scary. I looked up from the radio and suddenly there was a HUGE dog in my lane. I said, "OH DOG!" and swiveled around him. I watched him as I went by. I honestly don't think he even noticed me. He didn't jump, speed up, or yelp as my car hugged the air against his side. I continued to watch him, worried he would get hit by a car behind me. Finally, he crossed the road and happily trotted off to chase cats and smell interesting things. What a life!

0 comments: