? ??????????????Crop Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 718 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Live, Laugh, Love (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3102 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Surprise!

So, needless to say, since I was driving to class at 7:55...I was late. ha ha. I walked into class intending to sneak over to my seat when my teacher stopped talking, looked at me, and said, "Did you forget something Megan?" I thought, "CRAP!" I said, "Ha ha, um, uh...." Everyone laughed. My teacher said something about my birthday...she's Chinese...I'm not sure what she said. That's when I noticed the Costco muffins on everyone's desk. I had two on mine. Codi lit two candles for me and everyone sang.


I laughed and finally realized that Wei (my teacher) was conned into saying that to me. Codi, Jeanna and Patricia got me muffin's with candles! I also received a coupon from Codi for a one year subscription to a magazine of my choosing cleverly placed within a pickle card! ha ha. Finally, Patricia gave me Lindt truffle chocolates! YUM!


I have such good friends. My birthday is officially complete! THANKS GUYS! You made my day!


3 comments:

Greg and Brittany said...

How fun! What great friends!

theKellyfamily said...

Happy Birthday Megs...Love you!

Mom said...

Friends are the best! Happy Birthday. Love you!