? ??????????????Crop Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 718 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Live, Laugh, Love (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3102 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, May 28, 2010

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

My mom has accused me of not actually using this blog to tell anyone about my life and the accomplishments that I have done. It's true, I do use this blog more for a display of the fun things I get to do and pictures I like to take (obviously).

So, here are some of the things that I have done/accomplished this year:

1) I completed a year-long process, including classes, papers, presentations, and practical experience to receive my ESL endorsement. (This qualifies me to teach students who have a language other than English as their first language.)

2) I have completed 2 classes of my masters core classes and ALL of the electives required for my masters in education.

3) I have 3 more days before my SECOND year of teaching is complete.

4) I CUT my hair really short for the first time in my life!

5) I have my OWN apartment. (Stained a table)

6) I finally got a REAL phone. : )

7) I have started running again (BLEH...my lungs just need to catch up to my legs).

I hope everyone feels involved in my accomplishments. ha ha. WOO! Love you guys!

4 comments:

E said...

Well done Megs! So proud of you! xx

LYNN said...

I'm proud of you Megs!! Your a great teacher and your kids love you.
Love Ya

theKellyfamily said...

Hey Megs, Way to go...You've accomplished a lot this past year! When do you plan on coming to see me? I love you and I'm excited for all of us to be able to hang out. Love you! Talk to you soon.

Michelle said...

You are amazing. Keep up the hard work and the running. And I am SO proud of you for getting your Masters.