? ??????????????Crop Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 718 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Live, Laugh, Love (Blue)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3102 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, May 28, 2010

Make-Up


I recently received a new makeup palette. It has four different color schemes. I usually stick to browns and shimmery golds, but I have been trying out new colors over this year. I have done greens, blues, pinks, blacks, and grays.


Today, I used pinks, purples and white with black eye-liner as an accent. I then used a light peach color on my cheek bones and sides of my eye bone. I finished with a mauve colored lip gloss.


Here are my results.


In contrast, here is a brown style I've used in the past.


I know this isn't a makeup blog, but I just wanted to share some of my new finds. The next color I'm going to try is orange. ha ha. I don't remember the name of the palette, but I'll look and then update this blog. :)

1 comments:

theKellyfamily said...

Your hair and makeup look awesome!